During her activities as an office manager for Eurofiscus, she quickly absorbed large amounts of complex information. Although not coming from a legal background, she quickly managed to get to the core of the issues discussed at the Eurofiscus office. This sparked her father to give her an introduction to the world of transfer pricing.
Suzanne Pleijsier is a testimony to the fact that transfer pricing is multi-disciplinary, where function over form is key. Originally coming from a career in styling, Suzanne truly embodies that fact.
Suzanne has shown to be analytically sharp and highly motivated. So much so, that she’s recently been admitted to Maastricht University to pursue a Tax Law degree.
Apparently, it runs in the family…
- Teachers' college for primary education
- Styling Academy Artemis Amsterdam (NL)
- Bachelor Tax Law (started 2018)
- Office Manager Eurofiscus BV
- Associate Transfer Pricing Eurofiscus BV